Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Finally, Claire's owls done in Auburn, AL at Shenanigans tattoo parlor by Nils.

Quick Reader roundup. I finally caught up with all my submissions, some of these came in yesterday. Good job, as I'm going away for a month so if you submit anything don't expect to see it on the blog til January! And just as I became a Blogger 'blog of note' too. I can't believe how much interest this little blog has generated, but I just want to say a big thank you for all the support. Now, before I burst into tears, on with the submissions!

Collection of owl tattoo pictureThe above owl comes from Scott.

Collection of owl tattoo pictureMiss anonymous!

Collection of owl tattoo pictureFredik's owl (and friends)

Collection of owl tattoo pictureMatthew's owl done by mike bennet at phantom8 tattoo, denver colorado (plus photobomb)

Collection of owl tattoo picture
Collection of owl tattoo picture Finally, Claire's owls done in Auburn, AL at Shenanigans tattoo parlor by Nils.

No comments:

Post a Comment